13 November 2009

Swarovski Heart Pendant Necklace, Heart Of The Ocean - Sold


This Swarovski Heart Pendant Necklace is one of the first jewelry kit that I have just learnt to make using a beading pattern that was provided with the kit and taught me it really did!


There was a few wrong turns while I was weaving the heart pendant and there were many soft curses that was uttered and I was doubting myself whether I could ever complete it.
Well, persistence is always the key.....and I am happy that I persevered.

This is the perfect girly-girl pink necklace.  This Swarovski necklace required four different shades of pink crystals and that was one of the reason I had to unravel over and over again.  It really taught me that organization and systematic skills is important when doing bead weaving.

I am happy to say that this heart pendant necklace has gone to a good home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...