25 June 2014

Pink Doll Bookmark, Feather Bookmark - Sugar & Spice Series


Remember the popular nursery rhyme.....

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and everything nice
That's what little girls are made of.....

So everyone, meet Katie, my pink doll bookmark.
She is the first of my Sugar and Spice series.......



I bought this pretty girl charm made of polymer clay from Fire Mountain Gems.  There were several of them in different color dresses, all pretty and smiling happily.  I chose the pink doll to start with as she was so sweet to look at.  




To complement her existing coloring, I started playing with pinks and browns.
I decided I wanted as many different shapes of beads too.  

Don't you think the silver-plated feather bookmark was a perfect match for her and the beads?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...