06 November 2014

Blue Leaf Charm Bracelet, Wire Wrapped Bracelet




I started this blue leaf charm bracelet a couple of months ago but I just was not satisfied on how it look until now. 

 What do you think?

I wire wrapped some picture jasper beads with red malachite gemstones along with the honey aqua porcelain leaf charm and added a dainty brass flower dangle beside it.  On the other side of the leaf charm, I wire wrapped amethyst opal Czech rondelles and linked them to hematite rings.  I finished it with a round brass-plated toggle clasp and added a dainty purple flower and green aventurine bead dangle to the square brass Friends Flower charm.

Honey and dark aqua porcelain leaf charm - Fire Mountain Gems & Beads
Light amethyst opal rondelles - The Curious Bead Shop

You can pick up this wire wrapped bracelet at my Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...