22 February 2015

Czech Blue Bead Bird Charm Bracelet, Blue and Brown Link Bracelet, Fly Robin Fly


I made this Czech blue bead bird charm bracelet for my young niece who is a lover of all blue.  


I added some brown Swarovski Elements crystal to this link bracelet  for color. Blue and brown is one of my favorite color scheme as they go so well together.  I added an adorable bird charm to capture the whimsical look...



I love the pairing of warm dark color with a cool light color, just like black and white does with each other - a match made in heaven! 


Fly Robin Fly.....
travel far and wide.....
see the wonder of the world and 
savor each moment as it passes,
embrace all that life has to offer,
celebrate everyday with joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...