12 June 2015

Black Pearl Bracelet, Swarovski Elements Charm Bracelet

I am a lover of the color black; no other color can be so elegant and classy.   Like this black pearl bracelet, it gives any ensemble a chic, sophisticated finish.


Unlike the other pink and blue pearl charm bracelet, I love the combination of Swarovski pearls and crystals in this Swarovski bracelet.  It is truly a match made in heaven. Do I hear any angels singing……?  :D




I used varying sizes of the crystal and pearls and wire wrapped them along a gunmetal plated chain.  A trio of shimmering crystal pave adds a subtle sparkle in this cluster bracelet.



An easy to fasten oval gunmetal toggle clasp secures this charming Swarovski Elements charm bracelet.  


This black beauty is now listed in my Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...