06 November 2014

Blue Leaf Charm Bracelet, Wire Wrapped Bracelet, Multi Bead Bracelet




I started this blue leaf charm bracelet project a couple of months ago but I just was not satisfied on how it look until now.

 My objective was to try to use multi colors and beads/gemstones in one bracelet and bend the rule of 3 colors.  Boy, it wasn't easy as I thought it would be (ergo the months to complete it).  It is difficult to design with many color schemes without making it look too busy.

 What do you think?  Did you think i have succeeded?

On one side of the multi bead bracelet, I wire wrapped some picture jasper beads with red malachite gemstones along with the honey aqua porcelain leaf charm and added a dainty brass flower dangle beside it.  On the other side of the leaf charm, I wire wrapped amethyst opal Czech rondelles and linked them to hematite rings.  I finished it with a round brass-plated toggle clasp and added a dainty purple flower and green aventurine bead dangle to the square brass Friends Flower charm.

Honey and dark aqua porcelain leaf charm - Fire Mountain Gems & Beads
Light amethyst opal rondelles - The Curious Bead Shop

You can pick up this wire wrapped bracelet at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...