26 August 2015

Swarovski Pearl Bracelet, Pearl and Glass Bracelet, Brown Glass Bracelet


For this pearl and glass bracelet, I used some of these lovely honey brown glass beads that were given to me by my mother. 


The beautiful sheen of white Swarovski Elements crystal baroque pearls pairs beautifully with the brown glass beads in this Swarovski Pearl Bracelet. I added gunmetal heishi beads, some smaller Swarovski crystal and pearls for added structure and depth to the brown glass bracelet.





I found an antique-looking gold plated toggle clasp that reminded me of victorian scrollwork to secure this baroque pearl bracelet.  Likey like the whole look of this design.



You can find this beauty at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...