16 June 2016

Crystal Pave Bracelet, Tube Bracelet, Pave Bead Bracelet, Sparkly Bracelet


This multi-color crystal pave bracelet is the first of the "We love Pave  Crystal" series.  




Add a touch of sparkle to your everyday outfits
with this tube bracelet.







Or a sparkly bracelet to brighten up your day....



This pave bead bracelet features paves and  Swarovski crystal in blue and green on a silver plated chain. 

I have been doing easy and simple bracelets to start the wheel in my creative department rolling. These are a few of my bracelets using crystal pave beads.  I have been using crystal pave in my designs here and there; as in a bracelet I made for my niece and also other bracelets listed in my Etsy shop.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...